We appreciate your visit to our website as well as your interest in our company and our products.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), we are obliged to inform you about the purpose for which we collect, save or forward your data when you visit our website. This information also tells you what rights you have to protect your data.
Responsible for processing of data:
HAMMEL Recyclingtechnik GmbH
Respresented by managing director Mr. Oliver Buchwald
Leimbacher Str. 130
36433 Bad Salzungen
You can reach our data protection officer by post at the above mentioned address, c/o -data protection officer- or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible supervisory authority for data protection
The supervisory authority responsible for HAMMEL Recyclingtechnik GmbH is:
Thüringer Landesbeauftragter for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Collection, use and processing of personal data
Below we inform you about our handling of your personal data when using our website. Unless otherwise described in the following sections, the legal basis for dealing with your personal data follows from the necessity of dealing with the provision of the functionalities requested by you on the website (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
When you visit our website, your browser initially transmits certain data to the web server for technical reasons in order to provide the information you have requested. In order to enable you to visit our website, the following data is collected, stored and used at short notice:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
- Duration of the visit
- Website you visit with us
- Operating system and its access status
- http status code
- Transferred amount of data
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition, in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, we store the aforementioned data for a limited period of time (up to a maximum of 4 weeks) in order to initiate the derivation of personal data in the event of inadmissible access or access attempts to our servers (pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GMO).
Use of contact forms
Beyond this scope, personal data will only be saved if you voluntarily submit it to us on the contact form provided or by contacting us by e-mail. You have the opportunity to provide us with the following information in particular:
- Last Name, First Name
- Adress data (Street / No., Postal / City, Country)
- Contact details (E-Mail, Phone)
We collect, process and use the information provided by you via the contact form solely for the purpose of processing your request.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties. No "third parties" in this sense are companies of the HAMMEL Recyclingtechnik GmbH group as well as dealers with whom we are contractually bound.
For a secure transmission of your personal data, we use a so-called SSL encryption. This form of transmission is acknowledged as a secure form of data transmission according to current knowledge.
External services and content on our website
We include external services or content on our website. If you use such a service or if you display third-party content, for technical reasons communication data is exchanged between you and the respective provider.
Disclosure of data for processing on our behalf
- Youtube (Videos)
- Google Maps
To process your data, we use partially specialized service providers. These service providers are regularly monitored by us. You process personal data exclusively on our behalf and exclusively on our instructions based on corresponding contracts for processing orders.
Are the data provided by you transmitted to third countries or international organizations?
Transmission of your data to a third country (ie outside the EU or the EEA) or to an international organization is in principle not intended unless you wish to obtain goods or services in a third country. If we process data in a third country or in the context of the use of third party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only be done if it to fulfill our (pre) contractual obligations, based on your consent, due to a legal Commitment or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only in the presence of the special conditions of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO. The processing is therefore based on specific guarantees, such as the officially recognized level of data protection in accordance with the EU or respect of officially recognized specific contractual obligations.
Information about your rights as a victim
- Right to information (in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data from us. This information includes, in particular, the purpose of the data collection, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, passing a right of appeal, the source of your data, if they were not collected from us.
- Right to rectification (pursuant to Art. 16 DS-GVO) You have the right to demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete data from us.
- Right to cancellation or restriction of processing (pursuant to Art. 17-18 DS-GVO) You have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your data if the above purpose is fulfilled, or if you revoke your consent to processing and a there is no other legal basis for the processing, or they are contrary to the processing and any other legal basis for processing, or the data has been unlawfully processed, or if the deletion is subject to a legal obligation.
We will comply with your rights, unless a legal obligation or a public interest forbids us to do so and / or it serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In addition, you have the right to demand the restriction of processing (eg archiving) (in accordance with Article 18 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 35 BDSG), provided that one of the following conditions is met:
a) You will contest the accuracy of your personal data
b) The processing is illegal and you refuse to delete the data
c) The personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims
d) You object to the processing in accordance with. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweighed you
- Right to data portability (according to Art. 20 DS-GVO) You have the right to receive from us the transfer of your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance from us.
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority (in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 d, 77 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 19 BDSG) If you believe that the processing of your data violates the DS-GVO, you have the right Complain to the supervisory authority. For this, please contact the responsible supervisory authority (see above).
- Withdrawal of consent (pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO) You have the right at any time to revoke the appropriately bound consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. The revocation means that we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- Right of objection (pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO)
1. Individual right of objection
You may object to the processing of your data at any time if we process it for the purpose of exercising public interest (eg the prevention of a criminal offense) or for the protection of our own or legitimate interests of third parties (Art 6 (1) e, f DS-GVO). Unless we provide evidence of legitimate reasons against it (such as processing for the purposes of asserting, exercising and defending legal claims), we will comply with this right immediately.
2. . Right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct mail
You can also object to the processing of your data at any time, if we operate direct mail to you. We will then comply with your request and refrain from direct mail and related activities. You can exercise your right to objection by simply explaining it in text form (eg by e-mail, post or fax). Please contact the data protection officer (see above).